Outstanding features covered by the all-inclusive PMP® fee
- The fee includes the PMP® exam fee, worth approx. $450, simplifying the expensing and invoicing administration.
- A certificate which guarantees recognition of your 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training.
- Partner-journey from enrolment to passing the PMP® exam, through live and personal access to the trainer team – you are never on your own to deal with time-wasting learning issues. The programme includes access to twice weekly open conferences with the trainer team and individual calls with trainers can also be scheduled.
- Additional content and service, exceeding significantly the minimum PMI requirements, in particular quizzes per module, practice exams, full video recordings of the entire programme, handbook including all the necessary material so that it the applicants do not need to purchase the approx. dozen reference works, the opportunity to re-attend any or all of the workshop without cost (for ANY programme in our public catalogue).
- Compensation mechanism for moderate absences, e.g. if unavoidable or unforeseen business or personal situations arise during the workshop.
- Audit Support if selected PMI audits a proportion of applications, so this cannot be ruled out.
- Guaranteed delivery of scheduled workshops (subject to confirmation of booking): Our team includes over a dozen European and US based qualified ATP Trainers, which provides significant reserve capacity, if needed.
Support to help pass the exam 1st time, with 1 year free access
- Outstanding first-pass success rate. In addition we pay the repeat exam fee (worth approx. $350), in rare cases where the applicant fails the first time.
- Limited class sizes to ensure your personal access to the trainer. This means that you can clarify all learning points during the workshops.
- Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Instructors guide you through an interactive course, with project examples that covers everything you need to know to pass the PMP® Exam.
- Direct access to the Administration to resolve any logistic, scheduling or payment issues. This means that you minimise potential time-wasting on issues such as the application to PMI, separate invoicing for the exam etc.
- An exam simulator with hundreds of cloned PMP® exam questions to prepare you for the exam.
- Re-attendance at any future course or module as many times as you like to help learning and revision.
- PMP® Application review & support – Our process saves you time to assemble your application for the exam and we make sure it is ready for submission to PMI.
- A year’s access to the online Learning Management System (LMS) with all the course materials, videos, quizzes, tests etc. This period can be extended for a fee (e.g. if time is lost due to illness etc.).
Who should attend?
Are you an expert in your own profession or subject matter who must deliver projects, assignments, initiatives etc?
This programme enables you to increase your skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management, supporting formal project manager roles through your PMP® certification.
If you want to accelerate your career as a project manager in any sector, while improving how you work and deliver projects, then this programme is for you!
Schedule your PMP® Workshop
These individual courses can be booked online. For corporate clients, we offer complimentary attendance prior to group bookings. Simply contact us using the form on the contact page to receive an invitation.
Fees, Booking and Discounts
All-inclusive fee per person: €1999 + VAT (if applicable).
- To get a quotation based on our Corporate/ Organization Volume Discounts and custom scheduling, “Find 8 participants, Pick a Date, Send us Names” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshops can also be scheduled for weekdays, evenings and/or weekends according to your needs.
Delivered by Experts
Premier Authorised training partner
This course is delivered by our partners PM-ProLearn who are a Premier ATP (Authorised Training Partner) of the PMI®. This means that you benefit from the following features authorised or designed by PMI:
- PMI®-developed course content.
- Instructors who are certified by PMI® and have Agile project experience.
- You get your course completion certificate and 35 PDUs/ contact hours required by PMI®.
Global Client Success
We work right across the spectrum, from SMEs to large multinationals. Here is a selection of the dozens of companies and organisations which we have supported.