Bring your business assignment or project that simply must be implemented and leave with a detailed, realistic Project plan which you can use to engage with your stakeholders, including Management, Client and Project Team, resulting in: Faster delivery, Avoidance of unnecessary costs, Less risk of not meeting the plan or quality standards, Less stress
Scatterwork partners with you to reduce your project costs, delivery time and risks.
Use Cases for Consultancy & Workshops
- Project Kick-Off: Get your project off to a great start.
- Requirements Identification: Make sure that you understand what the project clients need.
- Risk Management: Identify project risks and develop responses.
- Project Communications: Plan your project communications, to minimise costly misunderstandings and delays
- Project Execution: Develop a detailed plan for delivering your project.
- Operational Guidelines: Develop guidelines for team working, while also contributing to building your team.
- Global Team Working: Establish working processes to deliver with a virtual team.
- Phase End Meetings: Manage the critical project control points and authorise the next phase.
- Troubled Project Recovery: Get a project moving again, e.g. after a change of leadership.
- Expansion: profits, market share, sales, turnover, capabilities, product innovations etc
- Cost Reduction: leading to increased profits or, in harder times, greater safety margins
- Requirements: compliance with legal, market, safety etc standards.
The Scatterwork Difference
- We empower your team to reduce project delivery times, costs and risks.
- We apply our project experience from 40 countries to benefit your business.
- Our agile organisation is virtual and supports clients anywhere.
The Scatterwork Commitment
Great processes driven by engaged staff to deliver on your business challenge.
Registration & Info
|26 - 28 Jun 2019: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Dublin (English)||https://goo.gl/wGYE69|
|26 - 28 Jun 2019: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Lausanne (français)||https://goo.gl/M5GSNc|
|26 - 28 Jun 2019: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Singapore (English)||http://bit.ly/2Ir3dEW|
Other Delivery Options
All services are available worldwide. Review the options and their relative advantages
Registration & Info