Bring your business assignment or project that simply must be implemented and leave with a detailed, realistic Project plan which you can use to engage with your stakeholders, including Management, Client and Project Team, resulting in: Faster delivery, Avoidance of unnecessary costs, Less risk of not meeting the plan or quality standards, Less stress
- We empower you to reduce your project delivery times, costs and risks.
- We apply our project experience from over 40 countries to benefit your business.
- Our agile organisation is virtual and supports clients anywhere.
Use Cases for Consultancy & Workshops
- Project Kick-Off: Get your project off to a great start.
- Requirements Identification: Make sure that you understand what the project clients need.
- Risk Management: Identify project risks and develop responses.
- Project Communications: Plan your project communications, to minimise costly misunderstandings and delays
- Project Execution: Develop a detailed plan for delivering your project.
- Operational Guidelines: Develop guidelines for team working, while also contributing to building your team.
- Global Team Working: Establish working processes to deliver with a virtual team.
- Phase End Meetings: Manage the critical project control points and authorise the next phase.
- Troubled Project Recovery: Get a project moving again, e.g. after a change of leadership.
- Expansion: profits, market share, sales, turnover, capabilities, product innovations etc
- Cost Reduction: leading to increased profits or, in harder times, greater safety margins
- Requirements: compliance with legal, market, safety etc standards.
Registration & Info
|23 - 25 Jul 2019: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Dublin (English)||https://goo.gl/wGYE69|
|24 - 25 Jul 2019: Brexit Escape Room, Cork (English)||http://brexitescaperoom.eu|
|29 - 31 Jul 2019: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Singapore (English)||http://bit.ly/2Ir3dEW|
|13 - 15 Aug 2019: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Cork (English)||https://goo.gl/wGYE69|
Other Delivery Options
All services are available worldwide. Review the options and their relative advantages
The Scatterwork Commitment
Great processes driven by engaged staff to deliver on your business challenge.