- Managers & Business Owners anywhere
- to reduce their Project Delivery Times, Costs and Risks
- by leveraging project experience from over 40 countries.
Free Training Video for Project Managers & Business Owners
Click or scan the QR code. When you have completed the sign-up process, please return to your email to get your FREE training video.
Use Cases for Project Consultancy & Workshops
You are an expert in your own area who:
- are responsible for mission critical assignments, initiatives, objectives, deals, activities, projects, programs etc.
- need to optimise delivery by selected leverage of project skills.
- Implementation of the systematic project approach.
- A detailed and realistic action plan.
- Savings based on improved estimates compared to the original plan.
Calculate how much you could save based on improvements from a Bootcamp
(More useful project calculators are on the Project Costs Estimator page.)
Registration & Info
|8 Apr 2020: #homeoffice Le travail en équipe virtuelle, virtuell (français)||https://bit.ly/2Ra5cCU|
|6 - 8 May 2020: Punktlandung Projektplan, Zürich (Deutsch)||http://bit.ly/2v2JPeH|
|25 - 27 May 2020: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Dubai (English)||http://bit.ly/2PfAMPk|
|6 - 10 Jun 2020: CAPM Preparation, BUiD (English)|
Other Delivery Options
All services are available worldwide. Review alternative Delivery Modes and their relative advantages.
- Expansion: profits, market share, sales, turnover, capabilities, product innovations etc
- Cost Reduction: leading to increased profits or, in harder times, greater safety margins
- Requirements: compliance with legal, market, safety etc standards.
Typical clients include:
- Senior & Middle Managers responsible for delivering mission-critical projects through their own staff, non-direct reports and other participants, e.g. authorities and other participants who can only be accessed virtually.
- Business Owners who need to accelerate projects, reduce time to market and reduce the risks & cost overruns through contributors who are not necessarily project experts.
The Scatterwork Commitment
Great processes driven by engaged staff to deliver on your business challenge.
Scatterwork itself uses the methods it recommends: the team is agile, virtual and global, while based in a multilingual and multicultural country, Switzerland.