Lesson 4: Lead the Project
Craft Your Leadership Skills Learning Objective:
- Discuss the guidelines for developing leadership competencies and skills.
- Address leadership styles, and the components of leading a successful team, either in
person or virtually.
- Identify the characteristics and core functions of empowered teams.
- Describe artifacts and the strategies for their use.
- Explain strategies and forms of communication for collaborating in a project team
- Learn the value of training, coaching and mentoring for a team.
- Explain the importance of conflict management.
- Discuss the causes and levels of conflict and their outcomes.
Create a Collaborative Project Team Environment Learning Objective:
Empower the Team Learning Objective:
Support Team Member Performance Learning Objective:
Communicate and Collaborate with Stakeholders Learning Objective:
Train Team Members and Stakeholders Learning Objectives:
Manage Conflict Learning Objectives: