Lesson 3: Plan the Project
Planning Projects Learning Objective:
- Explain the importance of a project management plan.
- Provide an overview of scope planning in both predictive and adaptive projects.
- Provide an overview of schedule planning in both predictive and adaptive projects.
- Discuss resource planning for a project, including human and physical resources and the
role of procurement.
- Determine the budgeting structure/method for a project.
- Explain the importance of tailoring a budget.
- Identify strategies for dealing with risks and risk planning.
- Assemble a toolkit of possible responses to risks.
- Define quality and how it relates to the outcomes and deliveries for a project.
- Discuss the importance of integrating project management plans and tailoring a change
Scope Learning Objective:
Schedule Learning Objective:
Resources Learning Objective:
Budget Learning Objective:
Risks Learning Objectives:
Quality Learning Objectives: