You are a manager whose online team needs project management training to deliver a high-impact project. You cannot bring the team together and time is short.
Scatterwork’s Unique Capabilities
Our goal at Scatterwork is to enable you to meet challenges, particularly when available Project Management knowledge, know-how or capacity need strengthening.
To do this, Scatterwork uses the following unique combination of capabilities for its Online Team Training:
- Online Project Simulator, which has been used by over 150,000 participants.
- Training Experience in over 35 countries.
- Global Team Event Scheduler, independent of time zones.
- Cloud Workflows to manage event resources and participation.
- Multilingual Coaching for individuals, offering native language support to half of the European Union’s 500 million population.
Because Projects are implemented by utilizing Business Processes, we will also support you in implementing your Processes.
We are particularly adept in environments where the team is partially or fully virtual. Please review our video below to see our full range of services and how Scatterwork might service your company.
The usual business drivers for Scatterwork‘s clients include:
- Expansion: profits, market share, turnover, capabilities, product innovations etc
- Cost Reduction: leading to increased profits or, in harder times, greater safety margins
- Requirements: compliance with legal, market, safety etc standards.
- Project Management, for once-off situations
- BPM (Business Process Modelling), for repetitive situations.
The consulting services apply the most suitable methods, whether Consulting in the workplace or remotely, Workshops, Training (live, blended, virtual etc). They are led by Dr. Deasún Ó Conchúir (pronounce). Active in projects throughout his career, he has developed a reputation as:
|Virtual Teams are today’s norm for projects and bring big advantages, but they also need active management to compensate for the distributed locations. Scatterwork supports clients globally to develop solutions to get the best out of their Virtual Project Teams.
Dr. Ó Conchúir’s unique strengths
Fed up with the stress of a virtual project team?
You are a project manager who is expected to succeed as if everybody worked in the same place, but without travel. There are extreme demands on your project team to deliver.
“It is always very useful, exiting and motivating! It’s a great challenge and really worth trying :).”
Irina Kashinskaya, PhD, Managing Director, STS Vostok
Are you challenged by a dispersed or virtual team?
Are you responsible for implementing a project with a global virtual team? Immediately? Without travel? Or are they simply in different locations
Accelerate the progression of your team through Tuckman’s “Forming, Storming, Norming & Performing” cycle with this online Virtual Team Building Workshop.
Develop your risk management plan
Systematic risk management supports project delivery to meet the milestones, while reducing costs and increasing profits, especially in expensive areas such as manufacturing, regulation, construction, engineering etc.
These services are provided by Scatterwork GmbH.