Lesson 2: Start the Project
Identify and Engage Stakeholders Learning Objective:
- Define and discuss stakeholders and the most effective ways to communicate with them.
- Explain the best ways to form a team.
- Describe how to build the most effective understanding of a project and how doing so
relates to executing a project successfully.
- Explain how predictive and adaptive project life cycles work; explain what a hybrid
development approach is.
- Decide which kind of development approach or life cycle is best suited for work.
Form the Team Learning Objective:
Build Shared Understanding Learning Objective:
Determine Project Approach Learning Objective: