Brussels, 18-20 Feb 2019 in association with HPE
This bootcamp is organized together with our partner HPE in Diegem.
Bring your business assignment or project that must be implemented and leave with a detailed, realistic plan which you can use to engage with your stakeholders, including Management, Client and Project Team, resulting in:
- Faster delivery
- Avoidance of unnecessary costs
- Less risk of not meeting the plan or quality standards
- Less stress
At the end of the program, you will have developed and documented a comprehensive plan for your current project, with the active support of the workshop consultant, an experienced project manager.
Download the detailed program description here.
How do I benefit?
- Interactive fun environment which prioritises “doing” over “learning” .
- Leverage from the experience and insights of the Bootcamp leader and other participants.
- Much faster and more effective than traditional “learn, then apply afterwards” training.
- Consolidate your project plan quickly, leveraging from Best Practice Project Management according to the international standard ISO 21500:2012.
- Greatly improve the chances of your project meeting its targets of scope, cost and time and realising the benefits
- Follow-up coaching available, to support you during project implementation.
Who is this for?
Suitable for everyone responsible for implementing a business project effectively to realise the benefits as soon as possible and with minimum risks, for example in:
- Business Development
- Product Management
- Program & Project Management
Scatterwork partners with you to reduce your project costs, delivery time and risks.
The Scatterwork Difference
- We leverage from your skills and global team to achieve project competitiveness and sustainable business solutions.
- We apply our global project experience in 40 countries to benefit your business.
- Our virtual organisation is agile and supports clients at any location globally.
Program Title: Deep Dive Project Planning (hands-on application to your assignment, 3 days) – €1.800 +VAT
Date: 18-20 Feb 2019
Location: Hermeslaan 1A, 1831 Diegem, Belgium
For queries, please contact Katrien.Schockaert@hpe.com.