How do I benefit?
Bring your business assignment or project that simply must be implemented and leave with a detailed, realistic plan which you can use to engage with your stakeholders, including Management, Client and Project Team, resulting in:
- Faster delivery
- Avoidance of unnecessary costs
- Less risk of not meeting the plan or quality standards
- Less stress
Who is this for?
Suitable for everyone responsible for implementing a business project effectively to realise the benefits as soon as possible and with minimum risks, for example:
- Business Development
- Product Management
- Program & Project Management
Scatterwork partners with you to reduce your project costs, delivery time and risks.
The Scatterwork Difference
- We leverage from your skills and global team to achieve project competitiveness and sustainable business solutions.
- We apply our global project experience in 40 countries to benefit your business.
- Our virtual organisation is agile and supports clients at any location globally.
- 2 day interactive fun environment which prioritises “doing” over “learning” about project planning.
- You leverage from the experience and insights of the Bootcamp leader and other participants.
- Much faster and more effective than traditional “learn, then apply afterwards” training.
- Optional follow-up coaching available, to support you during project implementation.
- You consolidate your project plan quickly, leveraging from Best Practice Project Management according to the international standard ISO 21500:2012.
- The chances of your project meeting its targets of scope, cost and time and realising the benefits are greatly improved.
1. Getting Started
•Introduce your project
•Story telling approach to engage all stakeholders
•Completing your Project Brief
2. Getting Involvement & Support
•Identify your Stakeholders
•Identify the Requirements of all your Stakeholders
•How to communicate with your Stakeholders to keep them satisfied
•Select and negotiate your Project Deliverables
3. How to Plan your Project
•Design the optimum Project Phases
•Identify and validate the Milestones with the Stakeholders
•Develop a Schedule Network
4. How to Implement your Project
•Project Leadership & Management skills
•How to motivate the project team in a Matrix organization
•Managing the Project Risks
5. How to Control your Project
•Establish your Tracking and Reporting methods
•Plan Communication with external customers
6. Closing your Project
•Why a project needs to be closed systematically and what should be done
•Learning the Lessons •Identify your Learning and Action Points
Other Delivery Options
Global Bootcamp Schedule
|12 Nov 2018: GDPR Implementation, Dublin (English)|
|19 - 23 Nov 2018: Project Planning Bootcamp, Brussels (English)|
|10 - 12 Dec 2018: Project Planning Bootcamp, Zürich (English)|
|21 - 23 Jan 2019: Project Planning Bootcamp, Zürich (English)|
|18 - 20 Feb 2019: Project Planning Bootcamp, Zürich (English)|
|18 - 20 Mar 2019: Project Planning Bootcamp, Zürich (English)|