The PMP® credential is the most trusted and accepted project management certification throughout the world. Since the update of Jan 2021, it is based on a combination of Agile (50%) and Predictive (50%) project approaches.
In this program, after doing a couple of hours of preparation, you start with a 5-day instructor-led live workshop to introduce you to everything you need to know for the PMP® exam.
You then have full access to our Learning Management System and Live Help from our trainers for both project management and exam application issues while you prepare for the exam.
You also get access to our Exam Simulator to help you improve your exam technique and check when you are ready, typically 2 to 8 weeks after the live workshop.
Your all-inclusive price includes the PMI exam fee and even the cost of repeating if needed (but actually this hardly ever happens…)
“Great Course, Great Instructor. Overall great course and great material.”
This program ensures that you meet the 35-hour training requirement for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam, according to the Examination Content Outline of January 2021, covering the Tasks and Enablers corresponding to the following domains:
- Business Environment.
Together with appropriate private study of the material supplied, you will:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on PMP® Exam Reference List.
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
- Identify weak areas that require more in individual study.
- Be ready to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination.
Who should attend?
“Are you an expert in your own profession or subject matter who must deliver projects, assignments, initiatives etc?
This course enables you to increase your skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management, while seeking to move into a formal project manager role because of your PMP® certification.
If you want to accelerate your career as a project manager in any sector, while improving how you work and deliver projects, then this course is for you!“
What’s covered by the all-inclusive fee?
- Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Instructors guide you through an interactive course, with project examples that covers everything you need to know to pass the PMP® Exam.
- A certificate which guarantees recognition of your 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training.
- An exam simulator with 200 cloned PMP® exam questions.
- PMP® Exam Fee – Yes, we pay your exam fee (approx. €450) as part of your enrollment.
1-Year’s free Access to Support
To help you prepare for the exam after taking the course, the fee also includes:
- Live Help access to trainers.
- Re-attendance at any future course as many times as you want.
- PMP Application review & support – We make sure your application is ready for submission to PMI.
- A year’s access to the online Learning Management System (LMS) with all the course materials, videos, quizzes, tests etc.
- PMP 1st Retest Fee – We are so confident in our training system that we will pay your retest fee (approx. €300) if you fail the first time.
Fees, Booking and Discounts
All-inclusive fee per person: €1599 + VAT (if applicable).
Is your employer is listed here as an International Financial Service company in Ireland?
Workshops can also be scheduled for weekdays, evenings and/or weekends according to your needs.
To get a quotation based on our Corporate/ Organization Volume Discounts and custom scheduling, “Find 8 participants, Pick a Date, Send us Names” to email@example.com.
Instructor-Led Workshop Format Options & Dates
“Liked the precision, punctuality, materials on the website, flowcharts and checklists for almost everything resulting in almost no time wasted on understanding what, who, how, when… very helpful…”
The standard format of the instructor-Led Workshop is 5 consecutive days (with pauses) in one week. Browse the date and time combinations below to find the option that suits you.
|11 Jan 2022 – 10 Feb 2022|
|24 Jan 2022 – 28 Jan 2022|
|31 Jan 2022 – 4 Feb 2022|
|15 Feb 2022 – 16 Mar 2022|
|28 Feb 2022 – 4 Mar 2022|
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
This course is delivered by our partners PM-ProLearn who are a Premier ATP (Authorised Training Partner) of the PMI®. This means that you benefit from the following features authorised or designed by PMI:
- PMI®-developed course content.
- Instructors who are certified by PMI® and have Agile project experience.
- You get your course completion certificate and 35 PDUs/ contact hours required by PMI®.