The PMP® credential is the most trusted certification and accepted for project management throughout the world. Since the update of Jan 2021, it is based on a combination of Agile (50%) and Predictive (50%) project approaches.
This course provides an overview of project management and covers the ten knowledge areas identified in PMBOK® Guide, along with a section on Professional Responsibilities:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide.
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
- Identify weak areas that require more in individual study.
- Be ready to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination.
This course ensures that you meet the 35-hour training requirement for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam, according to the Examination Content Outline of January 2021, covering the Tasks and Enablers corresponding to the following domains:
- Business Environment.
Together with appropriate private study of the material supplied, you will be ready to take and pass the PMP® exam.
What’s covered by the all-inclusive fee?
- Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Instructors guide you through an interactive course, with project examples that covers everything you need to know to pass the PMP® Exam.
- A certificate which guarantees recognition of your 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training.
- An exam simulator with 200 cloned PMP® exam questions.
- PMP® Exam Fee – Yes, we pay your exam fee (approx. €450) as part of your enrollment.
1-Year’s free Access to the online Learning Management System (LMS)
To help you prepare for the exam after taking the course, you also get:
- Live Help access to trainers.
- Re-attendance at any future course as many times as you want.
- PMP Application review & support – We make sure your application is ready for submission to PMI.
- PMP 1st Retest Fee – We are so confident in our training system that we will pay your retest fee (approx. €300) if you fail the first time.
Schedule and Booking
4 consecutive weeks, Tue – Thu, 16:00 – 19:00 UTC, Total: 12 x 3 hours.
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
|24 Aug 2021 – 26 Aug 2021, 16:00 – 19:00 UTC|
|31 Aug 2021 – 02 Sep 2021, 16:00 – 19:00 UTC|
|07 Sep 2021 – 09 Sep 2021, 16:00 – 19:00 UTC|
|14 Sep 2021 – 16 Sep 2021, 16:00 – 19:00 UTC|
If you have different requirements (eg Asia, Middle East or Americas time zones or different working days etc), or you see something at PM-ProLearn which you want, please contact us so that we can find a schedule to suit you.
Dates and Booking
To view available schedules and book your course, visit the booking form.
The full fee is €1599 + VAT.
Corporate/Organization Group volume discounts
Weekday and weekend courses are available for in-company streaming: “Find 8, Pick a Date, Send us Names” to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
If your employer is an International Financial Service company in Ireland, apply for a valuable subsidy and place your booking by email at email@example.com.
Who should attend?
Are you an expert in your own profession or subject matter who must deliver projects, assignments, initiatives etc? If your organisation or its business partners use the PMI® methodology, then this course is for you!
As PMP® credential holder you will have recognised evidence of skills, knowledge and experience of project management tools and techniques for successful completion of projects across financial, commercial and industrial sectors. It significantly increases the chances of your employment and future growth in your career around the globe, while adding value to your profile and increases you chances to increase earnings compared to your colleagues.
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
PMP® and PMBOK® Guide are registered trademarks of PMI Inc.