The PMP® credential is the most trusted certification and accepted for project management throughout the world. Since the update of Jan 2021, it is based on a combination of Agile (50%) and Predictive (50%) project approaches.
In this program you start with a 5-day instructor-led live workshop to introduce you to everything you need to know for the PMP® exam.
You then have full access to our Learning Management System and Live Help from our trainers for up to a year while you prepare for the exam.
You also get access to our Exam Simulator to help you improve your exam technique and check when you are ready, typically 2 to 8 weeks after the live workshop. Virtually all our candidates who reach this level pass the exam the first time.
This program ensures that you meet the 35-hour training requirement for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam, according to the Examination Content Outline of January 2021, covering the Tasks and Enablers corresponding to the following domains:
- Business Environment.
Together with appropriate private study of the material supplied, you will:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide.
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
- Identify weak areas that require more in individual study.
- Be ready to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination.
What’s covered by the all-inclusive fee?
- Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Instructors guide you through an interactive course, with project examples that covers everything you need to know to pass the PMP® Exam.
- A certificate which guarantees recognition of your 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training.
- An exam simulator with 200 cloned PMP® exam questions.
- PMP® Exam Fee – Yes, we pay your exam fee (approx. €450) as part of your enrollment.
1-Year’s free Access to the online Learning Management System (LMS)
To help you prepare for the exam after taking the course, you also get:
- Live Help access to trainers.
- Re-attendance at any future course as many times as you want.
- PMP Application review & support – We make sure your application is ready for submission to PMI.
- PMP 1st Retest Fee – We are so confident in our training system that we will pay your retest fee (approx. €300) if you fail the first time.
Who should attend?
Are you an expert in your own profession or subject matter who must deliver projects, assignments, initiatives etc? This course enables you to increase your project management skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management, while seeking to move into a formal project manager role because of your PMP® certification.
If your current or future organisation or its business partners use the PMI® methodology, then this course is for you!
Schedule and Booking
5 consecutive days (with pauses) in one week. Depending on the dates, one or other of the following timings will be scheduled:
- 08:00 to 16:30 CET (Central European Time)
- 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (GMT: Ireland, UK, Portugal)
Dates and Booking
To view available schedules and book your course, visit the booking form.
The fee of €1599 + VAT (if applicable) covers:
- 5 day live online training
- 1 year’s Live Support from the trainers
- 1 year’s access to the Learning Management System
- 1 year’s access to repeat the live training.
- Your exam fee to PMI
- Your retest fee if you meet the conditions, but still fail.
Corporate/Organization Group volume discounts
To organise this program for your company, “Find 8, Pick a Date, Send us Names” to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation. Weekday, evening and weekend courses can be scheduled according to your needs.
If your employer is an International Financial Service company in Ireland, apply for a valuable subsidy and place your booking by email at email@example.com.
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
This course is delivered by our partners PM-ProLearn who are a Premier ATP (Authorised Training Partner) of the PMI®. This means that you benefit from the following features authorised or designed by PMI:
- PMI®-developed course content including a 200-question mock PMP® exam.
- All instructors are certified by PMI® and have Agile project experience.
- You get your course completion certificate and 35 PDUs/ contact hours required by PMI®.