- Project Kick-Off: Get your project off to a great start.
- Requirements Identification: Make sure that you understand what the project clients need.
- Risk Management: Identify project risks and develop responses.
- Project Communications: Plan your project communications, to minimise costly misunderstandings and delays
- Project Execution: Develop a detailed plan for delivering your project.
- Operational Guidelines: Develop guidelines for team working, while also contributing to building your team.
- Global Team Working: Establish working processes to deliver with a virtual team.
- Phase End Meetings: Manage the critical project control points and authorise the next phase.
- Troubled Project Recovery: Get a project moving again, e.g. after a change of leadership.
Contact us now…
To learn more about how we can help, please call Dr Ó Conchúir on +41 79 692 4735 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.