What’s in it for you and them?
Who do you know who is challenged to deliver assignments through a team that either seldom or never meets? Because Scatterwork partners with clients to reduce project costs, delivery time and risks, both you and they benefit from your referral:
- New clients get a 10% discount on their first booking only.
- You get a personal gift voucher to the value of €50.
provided that these conditions are met:
- the gift voucher is collectable when the new client has made a booking using your unique Referral Code and has paid for it in full.
- “first booking” means that a completely new business relationship has been established with Scatterwork. Subsequent bookings from the same or related clients do not attract discount. Decisions made by Scatterwork in connection with this are final.
- Use your personal Referral Code as much as you like for different new clients. It remains valid for 12 months.
How does it work?
How can I get my personal Referral Code?
Sign up for the Scatterwork Newsletter and you will be sent a referral code with the confirmation of sign up.
How do I earn my cash bonus?
- Familiarise yourself with the benefits which Scatterwork offers by visiting Scatterwork or watching this 20 minute webinar recording.
- Share your Referral Code with your colleagues and contacts by email, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, other social media and professional networks, websites etc. for use when placing a booking with Scatterwork.
Give them this link to the Scatterwork Difference:
- We leverage from your skills and global team to achieve project competitiveness and sustainable business solutions.
- We apply our global project experience in 40 countries to benefit your business.
- Our virtual organisation is agile and supports clients at any location globally.
When they place their first order, they can claim their introductory discount and you will get a €50 gift voucher.
What services can I recommend my contacts to earn my bonus?
Propose one of these Bootcamp Delivery Options or (for an early payback) one of the following public events:
Registration & Info
|18 - 20 Feb 2019: Deep Dive Project Bootcamp, Brussels (English)||https://goo.gl/uPFmR7|
|12 - 14 Mar 2019: Project Planning Bootcamp, Zürich (Deutsch)|
|1 - 3 Apr 2019: Project Planning Bootcamp, Lausanne (français)|
Earn even more through our Affiliate Program
You can also earn signficant income by achieving sales of our services in your market, anywhere globally. To get further information and initiate the affiliate sign-up process. please contact us.