Your challenge is to deliver each customised client order as fast as possible with minimum effort, but sometimes it just does not work out. The basics of Project Management offer valuable insights which can be applied immediately, to reduce delivery time and effort.
What are the benefits?
- Immediate improvements are identified which can be used straight away to improve the customisation of client orders, for faster delivery with less effort.
- All participants become familiar with the current common language of project management, regardless of their personal experience. This is key, as it reduces costly misunderstandings and accelerates communication.
- The project experience of the entire team is shared, which results in greater efficiency and improved team adhesion.
- The workshop is based on standard cases so can be delivered at short notice, subject to availability.
- Multilingual trainer for group discussions (Deutsch, English, Français).
- Optional workplace or remote coaching follow-up are available, to further improve the business impact of the learning.
Who is this for?
Suitable for staff who deliver customised client orders and need a minimum introduction to Project Management to increase their effectiveness. Some, many or none may have had formal project management training. It is also suitable for Subject Matter Experts such as Accounting, Purchasing, Logistics etc who support the client delivery process.
1. Getting Started
•What is a project?
•Project vs. Operations vs Process
2. How to Initiate your Project
•Identify and Communicate with Stakeholders
•How to identify Requirements
3. How to Plan your Project
4. How to Implement your Project
•Motivation & Leadership in a Matrix organization
•Managing the Project Risks
5. How to Control your Project
•Tracking and Reporting
•Communication with external customers
6. Closing your Project
•Systematic Project Completion
•Learning the Lessons
•Identify your Learning and Action Points